Web Developer / Software Engineer
My name is Adam Julier, and I'm a software engineer based in New York.
I have experience in developing full-stack web & mobile applications, software design, data visualization, UX optimization, web analytics, and more.
- A mobile iOS/Android app built using React Native, Django, and PostgreSQL.
- Turn the images on your phone into an indexable, searchable database.
- Add tags to the images in your camera roll quickly and efficiently using quick tagging methods, and never need to spend time finding them in your phone again.
« View the Django (Python) API on GitHub »
- A full-stack app which uses React, Node, Express, and the Google Maps & Places APIs.
- View a selected list of potential travel locations, rendering each area on the map, get a list of nearby places using the Places API, and add trip ideas with notes to your favorites.
- User authentication using JSON web tokens & password hashing via Bcrypt.
« View project on GitHub »